Home from Home
At Swingate Primary School we offer childcare provisions for children aged 3-11 in our dedicated childcare rooms. A combination of before school and after school childcare is available.
Children can be dropped off at school at the start of the school day and/or collected at the end of the day by our qualified staff.
Nursery children are welcome to attend the Breakfast Club and After School Club.
All booking and payments must be paid online. Please follow the link below:
COVID 19 REFUND
All sessions for the remainder of the term will be credited back to your SQuid account. If you require the money back to the card you paid on, you will need to contact SQuid customer services. There will be a charge of £2.50 per user account.
|After School Club (1)||3:15pm-4:30pm||£4.50|
|After School Club (2)||4:30pm-5.55pm||£4.50|
Childcare prices: Please drop into the Home from Home for more information or an application form.
Childcare for infant and nursery children is available with the Swingate Primary Childcare Team.
- OFSTED registered for 3-11 year olds.
- Warm, friendly and fun environment.
- High quality, well planned and varied educational activities following the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS).
- Play activities including arts and crafts, role play, cooking, messy play and story time.
- Lots of outdoor activities and play areas.
- Qualified, experienced and very friendly staff.
- Healthy food and snacks, freshly prepared on site.